Monday, March 24, 2014

A fun day yesterday....


Well the class is finished and the girls had a fun day. We had a lovely day and a few laughs too. (Plus cake and chocolate which was necessary to keep the energy levels up!) They made some gorgeous embellishments too!
Here are a few pics from the day...


Christine's


Heather's 


Brewing ;)


Christine's

If you'd like to know what classes are coming up, sign up for my monthly newsletter. I only take 4 girls in my classes so first in gets a seat. 

Can't wait for the next class! 

Carole x









3 comments:

Nicky said...

Looks like so much fun Carole, I wish I lived a lot closer!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love the flowers - there are so many uses for them and I'm sure the girls had great fun creating them.

Linda Jo said...

Looks like a fun time for sure!!!