Sunday, August 11, 2013

On my outdoor table this weekend...

It was such a lovely day on Saturday that I decided to fore go the stitching projects in my box and do a few chores out doors instead. As usual I had either one or both of the cats following me. I got roses pruned and the lemon tree. The bird feeders got refilled and my car got a good clean as I want to sell it. And I even took some time out to sit in the sun and read a few chapters.
Grape hyacinths in a pot on the table are coming into flower too.
Marmalade made, shortbread in the jar, and a date slice in the tin for Mr M&M and the binding stitched down on a small table quilt. Think we should be right for another week now, so back to the projects box!

So what did you get done this weekend? Finish any of your projects?

Carole x


6 comments:

Linda Jo said...

I did, I did! Finished a small angel piece! Your weekend sounds lovely!

Tatkis said...

Sounds like a perfect calm day ;)
I had a friend visiting from Sydney and we went to see a great Quilt Exhibition, that was perfect!

Hugs,
Tatyana

~*~Patty S said...

that sure is a FURRY cat and a bit different coloring too...have I seen his/her face before I wonder ;)

Grape Hyacinths are a fav flower of mine...but in truth each and every flower is my favorite ♥

This Sunday was our local mixed media artists' gathering and we played with distressing glass which has me very excited!

Have a lovely week dear Carole!
oxo

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like you got a lot accomplished...wish I could say the same. I got a little bit of stitching done on my denim project, but that's about it.

DIAN said...

I am working on several projects two of which will be finished this week(I hope).
I love grape hyacinths.

Unknown said...

Woo Hooo my idea of a most heavenly day. I was 'there ' with you - but only watching you wash your car of course - my old bones are past all that exertion!

B;imey I can't see the two words the oblong is totally black - I hope I can work out how to get another combination!