Wednesday, May 16, 2012

National Quilt Symposium



I'm starting to get more than a little excited about tutoring classes at Symposium next year!
Follow this link if you'd like to read more about it.
It's going to be fun to meet so many talented people! Here is a list of the tutors:

Susan Brubaker Knapp - USA
Susan Carlson - USA
Susan Cleveland - USA
Judy Coates Perez - USA
Crain Dena - East Africa
Lenore Crawford - USA
Lynne Edwards - USA
Robbi Joy Eklow - USA
Gail Garber - USA
Cara Gulati - USA
Patti Hempen - USA
Rita Hutchins - USA
Libby Lehman - USA
Gwen Marston - USA
Phillippa Naylor - GB
Vikki Pignatelli - USA
Jennie Rayment - GB
Kathleen Sage - GB
Jane Townswick - USA
Joen Wolfrom - USA
Jenny Bowker - Australia
Nic Bridges - Australia
Pam Holland - Australia
Chris Jurd - Australia
Gloria Loughman - Australia
Debbie Louie - Australia
Jane Monk - Australia
Lisa Walton - Australia
Michelle Yeo - Australia
Sharon Bradley - NZ
Carole Brungar - NZ
Tina Cooper - NZ
Jo Dixey - NZ
Hazel Foot - NZ
Noeline Johnston - NZ
Chris Kenna - NZ
Raewyn Penrose - NZ
Sonya Prchal - NZ
Jane Rixon - NZ
Helen Townend - NZ
Mary Transom - NZ
Julie Van der Putten - NZ
Sue Weston - NZ

The classes will be posted to the website in December. Taupo is such a fantastic place to visit and in the middle of winter the thermal pools are going to be incredible!!

I hope I get to meet some of you who are making the trip!
Carole x

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great line up of teachers.....I wish I could go!

Raewyn said...

I'm excited already!!

Linda Jo said...

This is going to be amazing!

Margaret said...

What a great line up, this is going to be awesome! Mx

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

I visited my local patchwork shop today and spoke to two ladies who've registered.
One customer was the 1400 something and the other 1300 (she works at PP one day a week).

I told them both (very proudly) that my friend Carole was tutoring, and to look out for you!

Seems there's amazing interest already and it's more than a year away!

Shane Pollard said...

That last comment was from me - gremlins at work again....

Shane

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

yep, I will be there!! for sure!

Helen said...

Jo Dixey spoke, and showed some of her incredible work, at the APQG meetingyesterday. Inspiring.