Saturday, April 30, 2011

Recovering...

I'm back home after a visit with my family, where I was totally 
spoilt with lovely roses beside my bed.

It was a lovely break and I got to visit some interesting quilt stores along the way, and of course I had to make a few small purchases!

But mostly I'm recovering from the fairytale wedding last night. 


Weren't they the perfect couple? 
Kate with her radiant smiles looking beautiful and confident,  
and William handsome and deeply in love...
I am sure Diana would have been very proud of her son.

Simple, classic and elegant.
Carole :)

5 comments:

Debrina said...

Here, here...there was real magic to that wedding...the ritual and ceremony and pomp. Wow, what a way to tie the knot! Glad to have you back...and with roses...;-)

Caterina Giglio said...

absolutely! i think she is very proud!

lynda Howells said...

It is great when you are spoil by your familyxx I was there to see the wedding and she really did look amazing and yes....Diana would have be proud of her son and new daughter -in-law.xx
images onm face book and tomorrow on my blog..http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com not my usual art blog http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hi Carole

Thank you so much for visiting over at my place and for your lovely comment.
You have a very nice blog, love the photos of your work in the sidebar. Your journal class looks wonderful. I love journals :o)
Wishing you a wonderful day
Tina

Nancy said...

You said it all. I loved every minute!