Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm going to be absent for a few days, but before I go...


3 special things happened this weekend.

I drove to New Plymouth and spent the weekend with my daughter and her partner,
-there were roses in my room.


We went to a French cafe for lunch, the wait staff all spoke French,
and bought very nice things to our table!


Hope you had something special happen this weekend!



As I have 2 exams at the end of this week, I will be a little quiet over the next few days. I need to spend NO time on this computer and study all day every day for the next week. My exams are next Friday and Saturday.
Until then, wish me luck!

Carole :)

14 comments:

Jen xo said...

Good luck Carole, hope the exams go really well, ...beautiful pics too...

Joy said...

Good luck with your exams!!! ... seeya when you get back :o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Doreen G said...

You have worked hard for this Carole so knock 'em dead.

Bunty said...

I know exactly what you mean about needing to spend NO time on the computer!!

All the very best for your exams and Good Luck.

I will be going on holiday on Thursday so will miss the start of your workshop but am really looking forward to catching up with it all when I get back. (If we have internet access at our holiday cottage, I may just be able to watch from the sidelines!) All the best Carole.

Barbara

~*~Patty said...

Lovely pics and getaway dear Carole!
I know you'll be brilliant in your exams!
oxo

Julz said...

Wishing you luck with the exams. Be strong and don't turn on the computer :) Hugs Jx

Annette said...

Good luck on your exams Carole, you'll pass with flying colours I'm sure..
hugs
Annette

Unknown said...

All the very very very best wishes to you Carole. You don't need luck, you'll succeed because you've worked hard as always. Love and hugs

By Hoki Quilts said...

Lots of luck Carole, not that you'll need it as I'm sure the hard yards you are putting in will see you right.
hugs
Miche'le

Shane Pollard said...

Hi Carole.

Thinking of you studying hard.
Good luck with the exams - tell us all about it when they're over.

hugs
Shane

Lynda said...

Good luck :)

margaret said...

all the best matey, looking forward to having you back!

Julie said...

Beautiful roses Carole. Good luck with the exams! I hope it all goes well. See you soon (in blogland)

fred laude said...

Thank you for visit my little french cafe and i am pleased you liked it, fred laude