Sunday, March 14, 2010

Draw #2

I have made the second draw for March!!

The winner is--

!!-Lorrie from CT Studios-!!
www.ct-studios.blogspot.com


Congratulations Lorrie, and thank you for the lovely comments! Please choose which 1 of the 2 remaining postcards from that post you would like me to send you, then let me have your snail mail address! (the p/c with the wee red heart has gone)

(I have also drawn a 2nd and 3rd name, in case I don't hear from Lorrie.)

The postcard draw will start again as from this post for week 3 and I will draw a winner for the final postcard from the comments I receive during this week, on any posts.

Don't forget, all those who are followers will go in the draw at the end of March to win the handmade journal!


Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I'll be posting pics soon!

Carole x

1 comment:

Vintage Knit Crochet said...

THANK YOU, I wasn't expecting to win anything. I would love to have the "Dare to Dream" and I'll display it on the outside of my fabrics cabinet where I can admire it daily. Again ... thank you !!!!