Monday, November 16, 2009

Over the Top


Leanne from over at Mixed Media Martyr has bestowed upon me this award. Thank you Leanne, and because I have some time today I will attempt the challenge that goes with it!
I am supposed to send this onto 5 more blogging friends, but I'm not too good at that, I find it terribly hard to choose one blogging friend over another, sooooo, if you read this and you'd like to have a go at answering these questions, then feel free to take this award and post it on your blog, or email me and I will forward it to you, so you can play!

The challenge, should you accept it, is to answer the following questions with 1 word only... let the fun begin!

  1. Where is your cell phone?… sideboard

  2. Your hair?… unbrushed

  3. Your mother?… inspirational

  4. Your father?… dependable

  5. Your favorite food?… roast

  6. Your dream last night?… busy

  7. Your favorite drink?… bubbly

  8. Your dream/goal?… happiness

  9. What room are you in?… garage

  10. Your hobby?… creating

  11. Your fear?… spiders

  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… publishing

  13. Where were you last night?… sewing

  14. Something that you aren’t?… pretentious

  15. Muffins?… strawberry

  16. Wish list item?… i-phone

  17. Where did you grow up?… country

  18. Last thing you did?… photographed

  19. What are you wearing?… jeans

  20. Your TV?… off

  21. Your Pets?… 11

  22. Friends?… bloggers

  23. Your life?… full

  24. Your mood?… positive

  25. Missing Someone?… family

  26. Vehicle?… holden

  27. Something you're not wearing?… hat

  28. Your favorite store?… quilting

  29. Your favorite colour?… many

  30. When was the last time you laughed?… morning

  31. Last time you cried?… forgotten

  32. Your best friend?… DH

  33. One place that I go to over and over?… garden

  34. Facebook?… no

  35. Favorite place to eat?… kitchen!

Now, believe it or not, this was not as easy as it looks. And, I might add, I noticed Leanne has used more than one word in some answers! Like asking what's on your wish list, well I could have filled the page, honestly!

Anyway, some mindless fun, and feel free to have a go!

Carole :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I learn something new every day. Um, your 11 pets? Are ou including your sheep? Don't you EAT some of those? Isn't that the definition of "pet", an animal you don't eat? ;)