Friday, November 27, 2009

Making some notebooks for my Etsy Store



Just playing, and thought I would try making something a bit different for my etsy store. Each notebook contains white unlined pages, and they are the perfect size to slip into your bag or purse - however I must add that they are too darn nice to give as a gift, I had to keep one for myself! LOL The middle one has handmade silk paper covers and the top one has fabric covers which have the cutest wee roses on them. Gorgeous!

Have a fab weekend everyone!
Carole :D

4 comments:

Joy said...

Oh they're gorgeous Carole!!!! You're so clever ... really like the birdie ones ~ but the pink is my fave for sure ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Margaret said...

OK,so apart from cake upon my arrival I'd like to order one of these!! the last one is esp fab! Crafty evening at yours is so on the cards! Mrs Gx

Unknown said...

I love the bird theme ones. Good for you for using your BiN! I need to visit your etsy now...

Unknown said...

Hi Carole, The book covers are gorgeous and I finally know what to do with my Chrissy Shead bits!! I bet it was fantastic to meet Mckenna Ryan.. your quilt was a work of art. And a labour of love. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas... PS What's an Etsy Store??