Friday, May 1, 2009

wow! a whole week has gone past!

Gosh, a whole week has passed since I last blogged! But I got my assignment finished and handed in on time. What a relief. Unfortunately I have another due next week, it's just one cruel cycle! LOL

Well I have to show you these lovely ATC's which arrived during the week from Ann in the Netherlands. They are beautifully made. Thanks Ann, these are little treasures!


Ann also sent me some images. I have found that these old images have a certain charm to them and would like to use them more in my art. I'll have to give this some serious thought! Thanks Ann for these, I love them! I especially love the old woman at the top, boy I certainly wouldn't want to mess with her - she looks real mean! lol

Well it's friday night, yay, I do have some serious reading to do for next weeks assignment, but otherwise I hope to get some sewing done.
Have a great weekend my friends,

Carole ;)

4 comments:

Anneke said...

so nice to see them here and to know that they are miles away.
wish you a wonderful weekend and best wishes from ann

Margaret said...

Gorgeous ATC's you lucky gal!

juliaD said...

Hello,
I just found you, and what a gorgeous Blog you have!...
I will have to get a cuppa and really spend time and take it all in.
I also will be looking at your Etsy too...I've just started on Etsy so am enthused about others there, and your products look right up my alley!...I am an ex kiwi from Rotorua..Found you thru Debbi Bakers blog...xx

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

such lovely ATCs and other treasures!