Sunday, May 10, 2009

I sound young, but .....

Some adorable blog friends commented to me that they thought I sounded younger than what I am. What a lovely thing to say. I am not someone who worries about getting old, it's gonna happen, it's kinda out of my control, and I think to take it gracefully is a youthful approach! lol

So, I thought you might like to meet me, and then you can judge for yourself if you think I might be young at heart too.



(I love this pic, does it scream mischief or what!!)
Carole :)

6 comments:

Linda Jo said...

Good grief...at least it's in b&w! It's easy to say all that stuff about feeling young when you are less than 50. Gimme a break. rofl your older friend...

Debbi Baker said...

So cute - mischief is definitely high on the agenda I'd say!! And I am with you on the ageing bit - sure beats the alternative!!

Margaret said...

only two things missing, Charlie Brown's and white ankle socks, now THAT would prove your age!! (am looking for my pic now)

Mixed Media Martyr said...

Love the photo Carole! You are only as old as you feel! So I must be quite young!!

Unknown said...

Wearing rubber boots with a dress- now that says, "I am up to no good, but at least I plan to keep my feet dry!"

hee hee hee.

Ok, so you are old enough to have b & w photos taken when you were a kid (because it's what was available!) but you will always be 36 to me. ;)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

what a pose! your little wellies ready for stomping in the mud, dress on or not! cute, cute, cute
I think you just printed that pic in black and white like your typewriter pics ;)