Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some new fat quarters

Well I thought I'd share a couple of the fabulous fat quarter finds I had down in Wellington. I just couldn't help myself! Of course you understand that I totally had to restrict my purchases and switch into serious self control mode! LOL
I also bought 3 hanks of yummy hand dyed silk ribbon! I love silk ribbon, mostly because it feels old and fragile and looks beautiful. It's almost too nice to use!


This is a piece of boarder fabric which I'm sure I can put to good use, and I couldn't leave these 2 florals sitting on the table!
And then there was this fabric, very retro! I have some ideas for this too!


Today I picked up my CPS mag to find there were 2, both arrived within a few days of each other. So some old art and some recent art lol. My QA arrived just before Easter which gave me some lovely Easter reading.
And the NZ Quilter mag was in so picked up a copy of that.
Well, it's a short week! Hope it's a good one for you,
Carole ;D

2 comments:

Fannie said...

hi, carole! love all your fat quarters, especially the florals. thanks for sharing.

what will you do with them?

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I love the fashion shots - a long long time ago I was a sophomore in high school, and that's what we wore. Miserable, but we thought we were gorgeous. ca. 1955