Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If I had a hammer, I'd .......

Well, my fine friends, this morning when I popped into town, and quietly slipped into spotlight to checkout some ribbon, I spotted this small hammer. I bought it. What on earth I need a hammer for I don't know! It was in a sale bin and I paid $1.13. I think I bought it because it was such a bargin!
I'm interested to know what the most random thing you have bought is? (and will it beat a hammer??)
Anyway, here is some yummy quilting fabric I bought while I was away.....


This fabric is very wide backing fabric, which I found and bought 2 metres of it. Hopefully I might get 2 quilt backs out of it. I thought it would go nicely with the block of the month quilt top I'm working on at the moment.

Carole ;)
(I've got that darn song in my head now, ..... 'if I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning.....'

2 comments:

Altered Route said...

I had to comment...I collect hammers, crazy huh! Love your fabric selections...makes me want to go shopping!
Connie

Debbi Baker said...

I have to comment too!! I have a very similar hammer - great for using wire, eyelets etc etc. But I must admit I have bought some odd things along the way but I can't think of any right now!