Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Of interest to quilters



I am still round, although have been very slack about posting of recent days. I seem to be spending quite a bit of time in the garden, it's very good therapy! I have also been tidying my sewing room and came across this which I no longer want.
It is a kit set I bought from Grandmothers Garden some time ago. I bought it in order to make up for a friend, who, I have discovered, is not a garden person!
The kit contains all the fabric for the top, so you would need to purchase the batting and some backing fabric in order to complete it. It also contains the pattern. I haven't even taken the fabric out of the bag. The fabrics are from the Michael Miller range. I saw this made up and hanging on the store wall, it was stunning!
I purchased this kit for $90.00, but I would like NZ$85 (or USD$50.00), and postage is free to wherever it might go!

If you think you might like to purchase this, or would like to know more, please send me an email.

Carole

No comments: