Friday, November 21, 2008

Wednesday - Art collector in another life.....

This is Wednesday. For those of you who are new to my blog, she is 1 year old, and has a lovely personality. I think she was an art collector in another life. Why? Well she continually brings me little things I guess as gifts, but I think she really is a collector and she knows I just love collecting all sorts of wacky things.
Almost every night she brings things in thru the open window, she meows really loudly to let you know she's bought something. Goodness knows where she's getting all this from! Take a look!

Above - bits of plastic wrap under the bed
Below - a MacDonalds wrapper

An old plastic frozen food bag and a Harry Potter lolly wrapper

Leaves, we get hundreds of these!
Ooops, I think these were attached to something cute and chirpy!

More leaves, oh and a plastic shopping bag, and a piece of paper
the paper turned out to be an old wedding pic, which I recognise as the lady next door......

and more bits of old paper, encrusted with dirt!
See what I mean!! These pics were taken over two weeks. Does anyone else have cats who do this? I think it's a real hoot, and I love to see what Wednesday has bought me!
Carole

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I can't believe what your cat brings home, LOL, what a magpie - oh, she's probably brought you one of those too! Very unusual eclectic cat I reckon. Mine only bring me birds, mice, goldfish, etc.