Sunday, October 12, 2008

TAGGED! Things you don't know about me and things that will not enrich your life! LOL

I have been tagged! Thank you very much Leanne! LOL
Now I am required to list 7 random facts about myself, and pass on the tagging, (which I'm not too good at) so if you are reading this and you have enjoyed this post consider yourself tagged!

1..... I like "random", my daughter says I am "random" all the time, I haven't worked out if this is a compliment or a criticism yet!

2.....I like to eat veges raw straight from the garden, while I'm actually gardening! One of the reasons I don't like to use sprays etc...

3.....It's my birthday on the 23rd, woohoo! An excuse to make more lamingtons!!! (and with cream this time!)

4.....My eldest stepdaughter is the same age as my boss!

5.....I've just done 150 posts!

6.....I love seafood! (everything except kina or sea eggs as they are commonly called)

7.....I have 26 different paint brushes in a jar on my desk! (how's that for a random piece of life enriching info!)


There you go, if you think you can out-do my randomness, go to it, but leave a comment so I can visit your blog and have a giggle!!

Carole ;D

No comments: