Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jewellery making class....

Last night I organized a jewellery making class at work. I got a lady in to tutor who owns a gallery and makes stunning necklaces, bracelets and earrings. All the participants paid $5.00 to the tutor for beads wire etc...
We were taught the basics as everyone was a beginner. So basic earrings and a basic necklace. However our tutor did give us all lots of ideas to build on what we had learnt.

We had four mums come with their daughters, which was pleasing to see. I was amused by the number of people who when concentrating worked with their mouths open! ! LOL!

I now have to come up with some more ideas for classes. I am trying to hold one class each month. I did suggest an evening of car matinence but there was very little enthusiasm for that one! LOL.

These are my completed earrings and necklace to match.

Annette from Too Many Ideas! Thanks for dropping in, you are most welcome to drop by again anytime!
Cindy! Hi! Just pop on in anytime, help yourself to tea and cake, - oh that's right, I ate all the cake! haha, (i think I was a pig in another life! lol) Never mind, just make yourself right at home!

Hope you are all having a fantastic day!
Carole

No comments: