Sunday, August 31, 2008

A fab weekend!

Yesterday I spent the day sewing. This is what I made. It is an Amy Butler shoulder bag pattern. I love greens, and it has a little bit of yellow and orange, with orange lining and orange buttons. I am very pleased with how it turned out! I also made a small purse to go with it, one big enough to fit a lipstick and eftpos card!

Today was a beautiful day, SUN GLORIOUS SUN! I spent some time in my garden and managed to get all these little suckers in the ground! These are my seed potatoes which have spent a couple of months on the window sill sprouting.
Don't forget if you'd like to join in the swap there is still plenty of time! Scroll down for further info!

Hope you all had or are having a great weekend!!
Carole

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Carole
Ah so there it is, very cool bag, well done! love the shape of it, great colour combo!