Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Outing to the movies

I'm sorry I've been absent for a few days. I've had some work related problems and I'm feeling like I'm getting a cold. BUGGER!

THANK YOU MARGARET! (and hubby) who helped with getting this video clip onto my blog. You made it soooo easy! Thought I'd share some snippets of the movie with you!
However, On Sunday night I went to see Mamma Mia. I really enjoyed it, once I got my head around Pierce Brosnan and Meryl Streep singing ABBA songs! It looked like all the actors were really enjoying themselves, and you couldn't help but tap your toes with the music! (oops, am I showing my age??)
Carole

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Greetings from the Zürich Help Desk! well done you! I'm not sure if I want to see this one, Abba time holds some great memories (yes yes ageing I am...) Can the lovely actually Mr B sing? am more used to him saving the world! M