Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Some ATC's made

I am swapping an ATC with Debbi, and needed to get hers finished, I have made a couple of extra if anyone would like to swap? Just let me know. I've used some of the silk paper as a background, shiva paint sticks, angelina, pre-cut flowers and a stamp. I am also going to make a start on my quilt journals. I'm way behind, I've only finished the Jan and Feb ones! But we have been set themes and techniques which although I would like to follow, (we don't have to), I have to wait for the inspiration to strike! Hopefully I can get a chance to make a start after tea tonight.

Also want to say hi to those who have left a comment on my blog recently! It's cool you could stop by and I love reading your comments or listening to your advice!
Have a fun week!
Carole

4 comments:

Fannie said...

Ooooh, Debbi is a lucky girl!

sherry carrigan said...

Love these. Such wonderful texture in the background.

Unknown said...

I'd very much like to swap with you - these are fabulous

Unknown said...

You've been tagged. See my blog post for today. Playing is voluntary.