Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a wee touch of maddness!!

My lovely plans of sewing and creating all weekend haven't gone quite to plan.... Sunday we had to drive to Tihape to collect my daughter who was head bridesmaid at her best friends wedding, and today we did girl things, shopping, coffee stops, she wanted me to teach her the basics of knitting, which, come to think of it, I forgot to show her how to cast off!!!! Oh well. She caught the bus back to Wellington tonight.

So because I didn't have time to create, you have cat photos to look at! Oh NO! She's got the camera out again, just ignore her!
Grrrrrr, do you need to take another photo of me?
Arrrrggghhh!! Blimmin' flash!
I'll fix her...... give me that darn camera!!!

Have fun folks and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Carole

1 comment:

sherry carrigan said...

Gotta love those sweet fur balls!